Thursday, November 13, 2008

Art Contest!

~aka-kitty on Deviantart is having a little contest to draw one of her characters from a comic book she never updates >.> I drew Neroisiss dressed up as Janus cause he misses him so much hehehe. (Neroississ is the one in teal with the horns and wings) I found my drawing to be very boring.... So I pulled out my paints and felt and made him into an awesome plushie with a BUM! ♥ When ~aka-kitty saw it she said...
"
HOLEY FRUITCAKE BATMAN
that's so. so. awwww manwifey.
I think I just teared a little bit ;3;~~~ <3 src="http://www.menewsha.com/images/forum/smilies/a9ea34f7c15c8869daf70e5e88c25eaa.gif" alt="" title="Gonk" class="inlineimg" border="0">
my day, it is made ~ >3<~~~!!!!
"

This was my first time painting on felt, but I think it turned out well ^_^


1 comment: