Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jenna's Tote Bag

On Cut Out + Keep ( http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/board/creative/swap_shop/1012 ) We had a tote bag swap. I made a bag for Jenna I believe I sent it on humpday and she got it today ^_^ She loves it!!! I think she loves the fan and bag the most. The fan is made from silk from China and the bag is a Hello Kitty bento box made out of felt. Also I made her some foam stamps, small plushes (bee and unicron), bag to hold the stamps, a scarf with a tamagotchi characters named Violetchi on it, and a few other things as you can see hehe

*List of items*
Lime gum (Its yummy and so hard to find)
An egg with a little phone charm it it is of a dog playing a guitar since Jenna likes music hehe I thought of her when I saw it
A hello Kitty wallet
Silk fan
Chopsticks
Silk lipstick holder
Apple lip gloss
Foam stamps
Bag to hold stamps
Purple ink
Stickers
2 plushes
a duckie that grows when you put it in water
Scarf
Um.... Necklaces and I think that's everything >_<

2 comments:

meimei said...

nice, its a cute lil package

Anonymous said...

Like she said - I absolutely LURRRVVVEEEE the stuff you made! I was so excited, and ya had it all wrapped up for me too... it was like Christmas!! We should definately be swap buddies again one day!

I can't wait until you get my stuff! YAY! In the meantime, I want to attempt the tab stuff... and I'm going to have lots of fun stamping everything! See then when it gets cold - i have my Tama-scarf to keep me warm, and when it heats up again, I have that lovely fan!

And the bee- he's just so cute! I think I'm going to start taking him with me everywhere since he's so teeny and portable, then I can take pictures of him and have like a little bee photo journal for ya. That would be fun! Which reminds me, we have to come up with a name!!

But I'll hush now - I've gone and turned into a blabbermouth. But I love it all lots!! Thanks again!!! :D :D